Older
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 @ 5:34 PM | 0 comment(s)

(Originally posted in Multiply)

It’s been so long. It was almost centuries since I last blogged about something in particular, something that is interesting and true. I’m so much busy with school. I don’t get enough sleep, enough for my own choice. I have this habit of sleeping so much and still wanting to sleep more. I don’t really sleep soundly and peacefully every night or every time I go in a nap. My mind’s a bit weird, and let me say, hyper. I just can’t stop thinking about random things and just shut my eyes. Anyway, enough of sleeping dilemmas.

School’s so stressful. There are so much events and things and going on. The eff. I’d die now. I joined Araling Panlipunan Club, the club that I would really want to join. Lucky. And still, I was elected as the Assistant Secretary. Bummer. Anyway, again and again, I handle the Book Lovers Club. Well, I don’t know how it happened. Our OIC just appointed me. That’s kind of annoying, but whatever. Points are important. I’m graduating. And I’m the class Vice President. I don’t want to be the President though. Very hard job. Blames all over you.

Hey, I’m turning 16. Sweet 16. I need gifts this time. Mark your calendars guys. It’s on the 6th already. But I’d celebrate mine on the 18th or 19th maybe. We’ll watch The Half-Blood Prince. Much love Harry Potter. And speaking of HP, I’m reading again. Goblet of Fire, it is. I so love the movie. And Ron’s character on the book is so funny. He told once (in the Quidditch World Cup) “Hey, I could make that old bloke pick his nose again ... and again ... and again”. It’s with the Omnioculars (where you could repeat, zoom and slow everything down) He’s so adorable.

I know you already heard about the King of Pop’s death. It’s all over the news. Darn, I cried too. It’s just so sad seeing his fans mourn, plus the tributes and everything. And Sam... Bet he’s so devastated about the incident. They had him do MJ’s moves in the Star Magic World Tour. (Thanks to Ate Loi). Hope they realize and see Sam’s talents, the future MJ, they say. But, bless your soul, Michael Jackson.

And guess what? I’m completely, officially single. Open? Maybe? LOL. I don’t want to think about those things now. Waste of time much. So yeah, good luck. Sick.

That’s all for now. Bye.

top / newer →
a woeful & chaotic diary since 071409