Brain Freeze
Tuesday, July 21, 2009 @ 6:13 PM | 0 comment(s)

Don’t mind the title. We’re having our Preliminary exams tomorrow. That will be the last day. We had the first set this morning (Physics, Filipino, TLE and MAPEH). Fortunately, I got to answer almost all of the questions. I had to study for four days. Classes we’re suspended last Friday so we had to move the exams day. And we had a four-day vacation. Yes, we had no class yesterday. Fumigation Day. Dengue prevention. Blah blah. I was so annoyed by the delayed exams. Not that I like having exams... But I always need to refresh and study and review over and over again. Bummer much.

But anyway, it’s over now. In Physics, we have to compute for the resultant vectors and displacements and the likes. Of course, we have our scientific calculator. We’ll be driving mad if we compute that manually. I got 67 over 70 in Physics. Well, I’m lying. That should be 62 but I have plus five points. Thank you! Filipino exam was very hard. We didn’t even expect that our teacher will give that kind of questions. We were expecting something easier because that’s the first test. But we were wrong, okay? She had these two sets of tests that ask you to define the characters in the book. Whaaat?! But I finished all of them, but not very sure of my answers though. Then in our MAPEH exams, I didn’t know that we still have to memorize the names of the painter and their works. I just studied the meanings and not the examples. I need a miracle now. With TLE, just HTML and food service stuffs. Easy but tricky.

I already studied Math and English. I just need some heavy and hardcore memorization in AP. Lots of laws and blahs. I should be starting now, but I am too lazy to review. I’m sleepy, really. I didn’t get enough sleep yesterday (or yester-night). Because I was daydreaming in the middle of the night. Crazy. But I mean it. My Mom said it’s because I was pressured and stressed about the exams, but it’s just because my mind was hyper. I will never do that again. Ever!

I really should study now... Or maybe I could do that tomorrow. During our break time. Lazy much.

By the way, Unang Hirit was in our school this morning. I heard that it’s for the elementary department only. But I don’t care. Drew Arellano was so hot. Macho man. I’ll post screen caps if ever I find a video of that segment.

And we decided to watch Half Blood Prince on Saturday. Yehey! :D Wait for me Ron! *sings*Weasley is our King, he didn’t let the quaffle in. Weasley is our king.

I need to go now. Toodles :*

← older / top / newer →
a woeful & chaotic diary since 071409