Hiatus?
Wednesday, August 19, 2009 @ 3:51 PM | 0 comment(s)

Believe it or not, I’m in a nearby computer shop right now. Bummer. Computer’s down. So I’m spending my free time here. Though it’s a bit uncomfortable. I’m not used to typing in their keyboard. I miss ours. I hope our computer will be fixed, as soon as possible. Because I’m spending my money just for this. I can’t last a day. LMAO. I sometimes sneak in our library’s desktop. I’m allowed to open Plurk there.

I’m fine. Not really fine. But I’m good. So much exams. We just had our dry run for NCAE. Then, on Saturday and Monday, we’ll take our Periodicals. Then, the next two days after that, another exams – actual NCAE. My mind’s over working.

We just made a Rum Cocktail called Daiquiri earlier. Tastes like mint.

I already finished Deathly Hallows by the way. I just find the last part very confusing. But I’m sad because it had to end already. Rowling should have made another book about Albus Severus Potter’s adventures. I’ll miss Harry and the gang. I’m reading Order of the Phoenix again. I didn’t quite understand that book, that’s why. It’s so long though.

I have nothing to say anymore. :D I’m still love less but friend full.

← older / top / newer →
a woeful & chaotic diary since 071409