Breaking Free
Thursday, December 17, 2009 @ 1:38 PM | 0 comment(s)

At last, exams are over; vacations are coming! Ayt! I’ve been very lucky this week, in every aspect: family, friends, money and school. There were no big problems lately. All is well. And I was so lucky in school. We should have five exams for Midterms, but I only took three. I was exempted in Physics and AP. Things went very great!

I haven’t been blogging for a couple of days. I was really busy reviewing and packing my things up for vacation. I’m coming back to Naga! Yehey! I think I’d be there by Monday. So, uhmm, watch out? Haha!

I’m changing my blog skin, for the new year. It’s very girly, but I really like it. Very simple. Speechless.

So, Happy Holidays! Be real, spread love.

New Songs (check out my new video playlist):

One Less Lonely Girl – Justin Bieber
Do You Remember – Jay Sean
Time for Miracles – Adam Lambert
Before The Storm – Jonas Brothers
Tick Tock – Kesha
One At A Time – Travis McCoy
Take That Shirt Off – T-Pain
Drop It Low –Ester Dean, Chris Brown
Crank It Up – Ashley Tisdale
Watcha Say – Jason Derulo
Fireflies – Owl City

← older / top / newer →
a woeful & chaotic diary since 071409