Home and Plans
Saturday, April 17, 2010 @ 1:55 PM | 0 comment(s)

The internet connection in this Cafe sucks, crap. Wait until I get back to Naga, I'd over feed myself with non-stop internet love.

Well, yes. You got that right. I'd be back in Naga, my home, by tomorrow morning (April 18 2010). My work here is almost done. Rotary Club event was done already, and college plans will be tackled when I get back here again. I really don't know what my plans are, honestly. My first plans were left behind (yeah, right). And I'm starting from scrap again. My Mom suggested that I should go to Treston College. It's nearly an International school, what with all its emblems and professors and stuffs, BUT it only offers Hotel Management, Culinary Arts, Computer Studies, and Business Management. Darn it. My second choice was Our Lady of Fatima University, where I'd take up BS Psychology, if ever. I told you, my old plans were totally forgotten now. I'd transfer to UP Diliman in my second year, and when I do that, I'd be totally happy already. :))

I am really not that excited for college. I am more excited with summer. Hoho! I'd tell you about Rotary Club and The Zahir on my next post. Alright? Got to go. Ciao!

← older / top / newer →
a woeful & chaotic diary since 071409