Implusive
Monday, April 19, 2010 @ 9:30 PM | 0 comment(s)

Heyla. This is my second day in Naga. I don’t have much to do, so I wandered off the streets. And I became, for once, an impulsive buyer. I purchase a new pair of Levi’s skinny jeans and my very first pair of Pony sneakers. I was really planning to buy Converse, but the Pony’s loudness of color caught my eyes, and you know what happened next. I felt overwhelmed (cheesy, I know) because I used my own money to buy some things for myself. Well, not really my own money, actually. It was from the Rotary Club of Downtown Manila’s President’s pocket. But I worked hard for it, take note. I’m out of words... Yada, yada. I hope Mom won’t be so mad about it; she has no idea of my spending.

I’m currently reading Dear John by Nicholas Sparks. It’s my cousin’s book, and, as what she always does, she let me read it. She is aware of my passion for books, and sometimes, she does it overboard. But I like it, nonetheless. The book’s funny, romantic and normal. I don’t know much yet, though. It’s still too early to make reviews. But I’m starting to like it. I didn’t know Nicholas Sparks is so young! I was picturing him as someone like Paolo Coelho. Hoho!

Oh, have you seen the Annoying Orange series? The sense of the videos live to its name: it is very much annoying! Damn that orange to the fiery pits of Hades.

Let me leave you with a Justin Bieber song (yes, I am a Bieber fan, after I saw how good he dances – my weakness. Holy cow!) Here it is, enjoy his shoes! Ha!


← older / top / newer →
a woeful & chaotic diary since 071409