He Stole My Lightning Bolt
Friday, May 07, 2010 @ 6:46 PM | 0 comment(s)


Oh no. Another face worth drooling. Geez. Logan Lerman is also known as Percy Jackson, Poseidon’s son, a demi-god in the movie Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. I’m quite enjoying editing pictures of my guys. Yes, they are mine, but I don’t mind sharing. Ha! As if. I’m effin’ speechless again.

I saw his movie lately. And I was late. But it doesn’t matter anyway. I really like the movie, but I would be even happier if I read the book, as well (My birthday is just 2 months away. That’s a hint.) It is a movie that I won’t get tired watching over and over again, like Harry Potter and A Walk to Remember. I was just so naive and ignorant while I was watching it. I was like, “Oh. That’s Poseidon!”, “Lotus-eaters in a casino. Cool.” and “Persephone? Black? Hot.” Well, I really was digging our Greek lessons back in high school. The movie was so fast and funny. Percy acted so stupid. And his Protector was very Eddie Murphy-ish. Thumbs up!

”Percy, you left the camp, disobeyed my orders which is why you’re my favorite student. You can receive all the training in the world but ultimately, you have to follow your instincts, grace under pressure. All right, time to train, go suit up. You might be a big shot up on Olympus but down here you’re still just one of my students. Move it!”
– Chiron (a centaur)

“This is a pen. THIS IS A PEN!”

“Special people, like what? Crazy or something?”

“Oh, wait. You’re a half-doggie?”
– Percy Jackson

← older / top / newer →
a woeful & chaotic diary since 071409