Dancing In the Rain
Thursday, June 10, 2010 @ 6:35 PM | 0 comment(s)

WHAT’S HAPPENING?
Twitter

Hello everyone! I haven’t been blogging lately. Like, duh, my last entry was last two days ago – only. Ha! Blogging is my life, so no blogging = no life. And I’m exaggerating things. Okay, stupid blabs. Let’s talk about the real – and more important – things.

I haven’t blogged for two days because... I don’t know. I was lazy to blog and I don’t have anything to say. Hey, my summer is too much extended I already feel dull and lame. Anyway, the last two days of my stagnant life was wet. Like, it was always raining... up until now. And I like it. The thunders and lightning, oddly enough, amaze me. I could feel Zeus’ presence (yeah, right). Of course, I couldn’t resist tasting some of the heaven’s tears – or scientifically speaking, condensed water precipitating from clouds. I played in the rain and danced as well. Yes, like dance like a stupid ass. It was fun. It brings out the child in me. And now, I think I’m sick. Headache. Twice in a row under the rain.

I spent almost all of my time in bed, either reading or daydreaming... and falling asleep. As I daydreamed, I realized how much I miss my friends, how much I like to go to college already, how much I’m addicted to Samuel. And it was too much, but I like it. It makes me happy. I’m acting stupid. Bring me to the asylum!

And also, I realized how late my knowledge was with mainstream songs. Kidnap my Heart had literally kidnapped my heart. Geez. Click Five is the best, and that’s a lie, of course. Simple Plan will always be the best band for me, and next is Maroon 5, and blah, blah and blah.

What I’m loving right now: Stalking, vintage flower pattern, thunders, rains, and lightning, black-and-white photos (for Tumblr DP), Chris Brown’s “Graffiti,” Cole Mitchell Sprouse, So Random, bedtime stories, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 teasers (I’m not even excited with Eclipse – their teasers were pretty lame), webcam photos (as if I’m in a photo booth), my boys and my babies.

So I said too much. Toodles. :*

← older / top / newer →
a woeful & chaotic diary since 071409