Cluttered Mind
Saturday, August 14, 2010 @ 7:24 PM | 0 comment(s)

Since I'm too lazy to talk about stuffs today...

My favorite quote
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

Last Song Syndromes
  1. Common Denominator by Justin Bieber. I don't want to go back // To just being one half of the equation // You understand what I'm sayin'? // Girl with out you I'm lost // Can't face this compass-set heart // Picture me in love // With the common denominator, oh, oh, ohh, oh // You're the common denominator, oh, yeah, woah
  2. Need To Be Next To You by Michelle Branch. I need to be next to you (need to be next to you) // oh I, oh I // I need to share every breath with you (share every breath with you) // oh I, oh I // I need to know I can see you smiling each morning look into your eyes each night // for the rest of my life
Current things/acts I spend my seconds for
Current Pet Peeves

Something to brag about
Who/what I'm loving
What I'm looking forward to

← older / top / newer →
a woeful & chaotic diary since 071409