Impress Me
Thursday, September 16, 2010 @ 7:22 PM | 0 comment(s)

We had our first hands-on exercise for the final term last Wednesday. It involves the use of OpenOffice.Org Impress, the counterpart of Microsoft PowerPoint. Because we didn't really have any print outs for instructions, our IT professor made us do the contents for each slide. And guess what? Anything about ourselves... again! I'm so fed up with this stuff (we also did this in one of our writing exercise in Communication Arts class) I'm already vain. And oh, say Hi to the vain Faye. Heck, I've been vain for almost all of my life. But anyway, since I don't have anything to blog about, I'm going to share to you what I put in my work. Just to, you know, get to know me more (though some of the ones I put where taken from my blog). As if!

I Conquered The Giant [Title]

The Particulars [Basic Information]
My name is Christine Faye S. Ordas. I was born on the 6th day of the 7th month. I am seventeen years old. I stand 5'5" in height and weigh in a number of pounds that I will keep in confidence forever. I am a BS Travel Management student in Treston International College. Honestly, my life long dream is to be a writer and publish a book that would someday become a best seller. But I think I'd still need to do some serious reading and practice to become one. You can call me on these numbers... Kidding!

I Love Nerds [Educational Background]
I don't really remember what school I attended to when I was four or five years old. I'm just sure that there was not a single day that I didn't cry or fall off from something. I went to Preparatory school when I was six or seven years old. Those times, I started to hate my male classmates because they always pick on me. My Grade School experience in Naga Central School II was not very great. It was definitely unhealthy for me! My High School history was a bit complicated. Arellano University really had made it very interesting and weird at the same time. Anyway, I'm glad that it ended already. Yes, glad. I'm grateful that I'm in College and will soon become the person that I hope I would be.

I'm So Fly [Achievements, heck!]
Our IT Professor forced us to do this... and I'm just kidding. I'm not that comfortable talking about my achievements and all, just because I don't have much to brag! Let's just put it this way: I'm a good student; I received awards in writing; I study my eyebrows out to have honors; I didn't receive good moral awards because I'm such a rebel; and I positively think that hard work pays off -- I graduated as the Batch Valedictorian. And no, I don't brag it or let alone wear it as a crown. I'm just forced to do this. LMAO.

My Happiness! [Interests]
My life is practically all about writing random thoughts and reading endless books. Blogging is my personal outlet of emotions and rants. I could live inside the Hogwarts library with my family, friends, a normal human's basic necessities, and an unlimited access to the Web. I get all giddy with trivial things like retro lights, theater, baby Eeyore, cartoons, and a starry night.

My Modern Day Superheroes [Idols... geez]
There are a lot of certain people that I look up to. My Mom tops my list. My Mom is my everything... and I think the word everything explains why. Next is Sam Concepcion. I wagger you don't know him if you couldn't understand why he ranks next to my Mom. My other inspirations are J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter series), Paulo Coelho (The Alchemist, Brida), Mia Custodio (Candy Magazine), Rick Riordan (Percy Jackson and the Olympians series), and Michelle Branch (singer-songwriter).


So yeah. That's it! Very short, very stupid.

← older / top / newer →
a woeful & chaotic diary since 071409