Stop the hates
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 @ 6:57 PM | 0 comment(s)

Hello everyone! I'm sorry if I haven't been blogging about personal things so much. I was very busy and, all right, all right, I was lazy. So what's up with my life? I'm currently enjoying vacation. Though all I really do was to read, and procrastinate, and read again. I have nothing much to do so I am just reading and reading 'till my head hurts and my eyes pop.

Have you already installed the new Facebook profile thing? If you haven't done that yet, oh please do not! It's not worth it. I personally don't like the new look. The tag photos are too exposed; the About You part is not easily accessible. It's a bit of a hassle. But if you dare, then install it. I'm envious of the users who still haven't changed their page.

Anyway, what do you think of the Paramore issue? About the Farro brothers (Zac and Josh) leaving? I hate it, too (I am having so much hate this season). Like, what the hell? Why leave, guys? I am starting to like their songs and fall in love with Hayley Williams... and then I get this? That's crap. But here's what they (left members of the band) have to say:
"A couple of months ago, Josh and Zac let us know they would be leaving the band after our show in Orlando last Sunday [December 12, at the House Of Blues venue]. None of us were really shocked. For the last year it hasn't seemed as if they wanted to be around anymore. We want Josh and Zac to do something that makes them happy and if that isn't here with us, then we support them finding happiness elsewhere." (Source)
But it's still too sad. I'm imagining what my friend slash ex band mate slash ex boyfriend's reaction is to this announcement. I bet it's not good.

So yeah. Sorry if this post is full of hate and sadness. I'd post a "happy" one next time. Advance Happy Christmas! xo


← older / top / newer →
a woeful & chaotic diary since 071409