A Very Potty Christmas
Friday, December 24, 2010 @ 8:05 PM | 0 comment(s)

So yes guys, it's Christmas. Have you noticed? I heard some of us can't feel the spirit of Christmas, yet. But nevertheless, it's Christmas! And I'm writing this post three and a half hours before the holiday. I just want to greet you a very perry potty Christmas (Yes, Perry the Platypus of Phineas and Ferb and Harry Potter together)! But really, I don't know what to put here... so maybe I'd just copy and paste the things that I posted in my tumblr blog.


It doesn’t matter what gifts you have gotten — or have not gotten — as long as you feel the spirit of Christmas, then all will be well. The birth of Jesus Christ is the most valuable gift we had received in the first place, so why bother fussing over gifts? Share some love. Happy Christmas!
That’s Severus “The Half Blood Prince” Snape of Harry Potter, btw. (Photo Source)


And the angel said unto them, “Fear not! For, behold, I bring you tidings of great joy, Which shall be to all people. “For unto you is born this day in the city of David A Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
– St. Luke II
Posted some photos that I took inside our rest room. Tahaha! POTTY Christmas — GREAT.


Happy Potty Christmas everyone! I hope Momma Weasley will send us all her hand-knitted sweater, and Hagrid would make his Treacle Fudge for us. Enjoy the Christmas dinner in the Great Hall! Let’s #spreadlove and #stopthehates. Let's all give Voldemort a hug. I love y’all.

Have a happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year! God Bless you and your family.

Love and Treacle Fudge,
Faye ♥

← older / top / newer →
a woeful & chaotic diary since 071409