Good Vibes
Thursday, February 24, 2011 @ 9:30 PM | 0 comment(s)

Hello blogger! This will be my first random and spontaneous post for this month. I'm sorry my bloggie if I haven't been "entertaining" and minding you for a couple of weeks. I'm just too lazy to think. Oh my goodness! I'm lazy to think -- to even think! Whoa.

Anyway, what's happening right now? And why is the title of this entry "Good Vibes"? Just because! Good vibes first day in the morning are great. I joined this blogging contest in school. The CS-IT students of our school held their first ICT Week: iCreate 2.011 (which I think was an awesome theme). I was quite hesitant about joining because we still need to pay for the registration fee, and I don't want to spend my spare one because we'll be having a tour the next day. But I joined anyway. Thanks to the persuasive powers of my co-Tres Marias Diana and Scarlet (Yes, I am a Maria now. Hard to believe). I wrote a very messy post for the contest for a couple of hours (we had to pass our entry before 10pm that night). I was quite afraid of sending the link for I wasn't confident about what I wrote, but what the heck. It was more of a motivational essay, and you can actually read it on the blog that I put up just for the contest. CLICK ME. You can't read my entry if you're using Google Chrome. The layout's better in Mozilla Firefox.

So earlier this day, the winner was announced. Well, not actually announced. Maybe picked is the right word. Guess what? I didn't win... Nah, just kidding. I won! I won! I won! Okay, okay. I know you got it already. No need to repeat, right? I wasn't really expecting it. When our president (Hello Angelo!) gave me the medal and prize, I looked at him like he was from the asylum or someone just trying to bluff around. But he wasn't. So my speech? Read this: "What the fuck?!" Best one you've heard yet, isn't it? Ha! I went wild, like wild. Winning in a blogging contest is just so awesome.

We're on our Hotel Familiarization tour right now. We checked in Hotel H20. Visit their site if you're interested. I can't tell you anything about it yet, because I just don't want to. Sorry. Here are some little photos of us inside the hotel. I'll leave you all with those. Good night, and hop off from your bed and turn your swag on tomorrow morning!

Gerald Angus, Alain Chen, Nedith Rocillo, Scarlet Castillo, Faye Ordas, Angela Vinoya and Diana Agulto | Angelo Ampil, Diana, Scarlet, Faye and Alphonso Marasigan
(c) Photos: Diana Agulto

← older / top / newer →
a woeful & chaotic diary since 071409