Cluttered Mind 2.0
Sunday, June 23, 2013 @ 11:28 AM | 0 comment(s)

A sequel to the long-forgotten Cluttered Mind.

Cluttered Mind is like a different version (confusing) of the usual trend of enumerating someone’s thoughts in bullets (or Thoughts-in-Bullets, duh) that we see in most blogs these days. I have days when I just really can’t compose proper sentences and just fucking forget what correct grammar is. Today is one of those days; today I will put my thoughts in bullets, and hope that it doesn’t happen the other way around.


Current raves/obsession/addiction:

Movies my feels and ovaries can’t wait to see:

Novels my eyes can’t wait to devour:

Current pinned dictums/quotes:

Current jitters:

Series I can’t wait to return:

Rumored Spin-offs I wish would really happen:

I do not know how to end this... I will not even bother.

← older / top / newer →
a woeful & chaotic diary since 071409