Forever a Screwball
Tuesday, November 15, 2011 @ 12:36 PM | 0 comment(s)

I’m back to school, you guys! It feels good to wake up early and write notes and hate professors again. And it also feels quite funny. Funny, bittersweet, weird feeling. Already a week had passed since the start of the semester. And guess what? I’m still scared on my pants. I’m always very nervous and all every single time I enter the college building. It’s really annoying, trust me. But I guess this is what transferees really feel. I hope I’d adjust soon enough. And I should take note to be friendly to new students next time. I now know how it feels like. Another weird thing: I still haven’t met second year students (I’m writing this on a Sunday, November 13, 2011). I’ve already had classes with the babies (freshmen) and the juniors. I badly want to meet them already because… just because! I need a friend. I’m praying that I would meet a Diana-like version of a friend in my new school. A not-weird thing: we are almost allowed to say “fuck you”, “bitches” and “assholes” in class. Ah, this is why I love the Liberal Arts.


Anyway, I’m currently obsessing over books (that’s new, right?) and new upcoming series and movies. I’ve already finished Silence, the third book from The Hush, Hush Saga by Becca Fitzpatrick. I’m planning on writing another crappy book review about it, but I don’t know what to actually write because I might just talk about how hot Patch Cipriano is and how much I’m wishing that I would stumble into someone just like him on the sidewalk someday. Really, these fictions and impossibilities are making me sad and forever alone. Also, I still haven’t finished The Time Traveler’s Wife (Audrey Niffenegger) because it’s really long, and it’s, according to my best friend Zandro, “a mind-fucker”. It really is. Do you know the novel Paper Towns by John Green (go nerd fighters!)? I want to read it. I love John Green; he’s a proud nerd.


Have you heard about this new movie with Logan Lerman and Emma Watson? It’s an adaptation of the novel, The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I’ve already read it a long time ago (here is my crappy review), and bam, I fell in love with it. So this movie, which will be released in Fall 2012, is making me cry with excitement. Logan will play as the ever-understanding and total “wallflower” Charlie; Emma will be the artistic and punk-rock type Sam. I hope they would include the “kissing-and-lying-on-the-carpet-still-kissing-quietly-with-an-occasional-moaning” scene in the movie. I’m so stoked – and I’m already feeling infinite this early.




Movie releases I’m also as stoked about: The Hunger Games (starring Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen, Josh Hutcherson as Peeta Mellark, Liam Hemsworth as Gale Hawthorne); The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (starring Lily Collins as Clary Fray, Jamie Campbell Bower as Jace Wayland); The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn part two (starring the famous Twilight stars. What, I guess you already know them). I still haven’t seen Breaking Dawn part one, but I’m more excited about Renesmee Carlie and the vampire Bella with her freakin’ cool but odd superpowers (spoilers for those who haven’t read the book yet). I also heard that Looking for Alaska (John Green) will also have its movie adaptation. Ah, that’s great news! I hope all the novels I had and will read would be turned into films, too. Life’s great, don’t you think? It’s just sad that I haven’t any real, living, functional (wow, my choice of adjectives) friend whom I can talk about these great and phenomenal things with. I need a friend who reads.


On the less boring side, my heart is acting weird again. First College Crush (read this for those who don’t know about him) have been visiting me in my dreams again. And it should have made me happy and inspired had I not been missing him. That is what’s wrong in my dreams: when I dreamed of someone special, either I find it weird or I miss them to a great extent. And my dreams about him were not the usual “was-here-gone-next” drama. He was really there, in his entirety, hanging out with us, laughing, freakin’ hugging (crazy), intertwining hands (crazier), a little peck on the cheeks from time to time (craziest). It’s making me sad because they could never happen, and revolted because, what the hell, they could really never happen. Also, my dreams are making all my emotions heightened – like what happen to vampires in The Vampire Diaries (what, you don’t know about that? You should probably start checking the epic series out). Every time I see him in Facebook and stuff, I immediately look all stupidly infatuated. And when he tagged me in his post one time, I got all giddy and on the verge of performing my “I’m-so-happy-I-wanna-cry” affair. I was quite happy that he remembered me. And the most freakin’ awesome and scary thing happened: HE WAS HERE. In my blog. In my tag board. I don’t want him here because he might take time to really read my posts and accidentally read about FCC and ultimately and roughly guess that I’m talking about him. I don’t want him back here again. However weird I may sound, but seriously, I would ban him if I could. FCC, I like you alright, but please don’t make it hard for me.


I have a crazy life – and I’m making it a lot crazier. Would you like to join me in my ride to the crazy land? Geez, and I’m seriously attempting to sound swag and cool.

← older / top / newer →
a woeful & chaotic diary since 071409